WARRIOR Combat™ Instructor Training is a self-paced, distance learning certification course. Some people like to knock it out in an 8 hour day, while others prefer to spread it out over a couple of weeks.
There are lectures, videos, and quizzes. Some of the training will be physical, like a one hour workout and a pose breakdown section.
Upon completion of the course there is a Membership offered for ongoing Lesson content and an amazing support system to connect with!
WARRIOR Combat is recognized by the American Council on Exercise as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. ACE CECs .9 NASM CEUs .9 AFAA 9 CEUs
What is WARRIOR Combat™
WARRIOR Combat is a 60-minute class comprising two 30-minute sections. FIGHT CLUB follows a consistent formula with 10 stations. With an emphasis on cardiovascular conditioning, this section of the workout contains timed intervals. FIGHT NIGHT is is music drvien! It includes sequences of combinations, conditioning and core/lift. This section of Combat incorporates dumbbells
$249 USD (other currencies available) one-time payment
Enter Coupons on the Checkout PageEnroll Now
30-day money-back guarantee
What You Will Learn
- The culture
- How to describe the format
- How to teach two 30-minute classes as well as the 60-minute version
- The science behind the program
- How to demonstrate proper form and technique for key exercises and be able to articulate movement progression and regression strategies
- A basic understanding of the core, spinal alignment, joint actions, anatomical locations, planes of movement, cardiovascular and circulatory systems, and energy systems
- How to Teach WARRIOR Combat!
What You Will Need
You will need access to a computer, tablet or mobile phone with an active internet connection (1Mbps recommended). Experience may not be optimal on a phone or smaller device so we urge you to use a desktop whenever possible.
Thank you for stopping by. My name is Ellen and I am the creator of the WARRIOR Instructor Academy.
You will fall in love with this format. WARRIOR Combat is easy to teach, science-based and so much fun.
Our incredible community of instructors and I are eager to provide support and guidance for you!
Enjoy the journey. It's a wild one!
-Ellen de Werd
- Do a 60-minute Class (61:51)
- Lesson 1 Alignment Breakdown with Diva (22:45)
- Foundational Boxing/Kickboxing Moves (12:20)
- Spinal Alignment, Core, Form & Technique, Kettlebell Basics (20:31)
- Musicality (47:15)
- Lesson 1 Notes
- Lesson 1 Playlist Links
- Lesson 1 Shareable Sizzle (0:47)
- Lesson 1 Marketing
- How to Install, Import and Access our Timer (12:15)